Report all claims immediately: 800.228.8040
Great West Casualty Company strives to provide the best claims service and products to the trucking industry. The team of Workers Compensation professionals will deliver claims management and customer service with professionalism and pride.
One advantage Great West provides is the ability to submit claims 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling the claims reporting number: 800.228.8040. Calls are answered by a live person who immediately sets the claims process into motion.
Additionally, claims adjusters utilize many cost-saving techniques while maintaining close communication with all parties. In most cases, an injured worker is contacted within 24 hours after an incident is reported. From there, regular calls are made to the employer, the employee, and the physician to ensure effective and efficient medical and disability management. Great West employs a full-time medical advisor to review catastrophic losses and be available for adjuster consultations.
Additional services available to Workers Compensation insureds include:
- Prompt and comprehensive investigations to ensure appropriate and sound compensability decisions, timely extension of benefits, and reduction of litigated claims.
- Workers Compensation claims and disability management that is proactive, outcome-focused, result-oriented, and conducted in an empathetic and professional manner.
- Use of evidence-based resources, such as the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG), to assist with returning injured employees to work in a timely and safe manner and to ensure proper treatment guidelines are utilized.
- Medical bill review and utilization of a multi-PPO network for cost containment; 100% of savings are passed on to the insureds.
- Total pharmacy management utilizing a network of nearly 62,000 pharmacies to provide convenient, cost effective, and timely pharmaceutical solutions.
- Assistance with light and transitional return-to-work program alternatives.
- Low adjuster caseloads to promote proactive adjusting and superior customer service.
Click here for the Direct Deposit Authorization Form authorized by the New York State Workers Compensation Board.