In addition to the variety of Workers Compensation programs available at Great West Casualty Company, our team of safety professionals also work hard to help ensure our service commitment is met by helping insureds mitigate their losses.
Safety services available upon request specifically for Workers Compensation insureds include:
- Comprehensive safety programs specifically designed for the trucking industry
- TIPS Truckers' Injury Prevention Strategies
- Value-Driven® Company
- Value-Driven® Life
- Driver/Personnel meetings focused on incident prevention through behavior modification
- Online access to safety materials such as posters, newsletters, and a video learning library
- Customized safety seminars
- Proactive risk management approaches to develop “what if” scenarios to illustrate the cost of losses.
- These illustrations can be used to help validate the need for risk improvements.
- Access to OSHA materials including inspections, training seminars, communication materials, injury record logs, and regulatory information.
This material is a broad overview only, provided for informational purposes. Great West Casualty Company (GWCC) does not provide legal or employment-related advice to anyone, and this is not intended to serve as such advice. Such advice should be sought from your legal counsel. GWCC shall have no responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any issue alleged to directly or indirectly result from the use of this information.