Applying for a job or internship should be easy. We know we ask for a lot of information from you, so we have created a video to help make the process as easy as possible. Our video guides you though what you’ll need and how to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Steps to Apply
To get ready to apply, follow these guidelines;
- Have your resume updated and ready to upload. Acceptable formats include Word or Google document, PDF, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Allow yourself 5-10 minutes to complete the profile, including time to upload your resume.
- Research Great West to make sure our values are in line with yours.
- Verify that you meet the qualifications listed for the position.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. You will be prompted to create a profile. Keep your username and password as you will need these to check the status of your application or apply for other positions.
- Complete the required fields on the profile form.
- Upload your resume and a cover letter (cover letter optional).
- Submit your completed profile.
- Your resume and profile will be reviewed by our talent acquisition team. You will be contacted by phone if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.
- The hiring process may include phone interviews, personal interviews, testing, reference checks, background screening, pre-employment drug testing, and pre-employment physical.