With long miles, long hours, and a maze of regulations, trucking is a tough business. When it comes to truck insurance, Great West Casualty Company wants to help make your life easier. We have bundled all of the coverages you need into one complete package called Choice Coverage® Plus.
The Choice Coverage® Plus Endorsement Includes:
To reward our insureds that operate a safe and loss-free company, we want to reduce your deductible for each year you are loss free.
For each consecutive annual policy period that you do not have a paid comprehensive, specified perils, collision, or cargo loss under any policy with us, up to $1,000 of your deductible will be reduced by the percentage listed below:
Less than 1 loss-free policy
= 0% Deductible Reduction
1 loss-free policy
= 25% Deductible Reduction
2 loss-free policies
= 50% Deductible Reduction
3 loss-free policies
= 75% Deductible Reduction
4 or more loss-free policies
= 100% Deductible Reduction
*If any physical damage or cargo loss is paid, the deductible will not be reduced on any subsequent loss, and deductible reduction will revert back to 0% if coverage is renewed.
Electronic Equipment coverage**
- Coverage changed to include the electronic equipment while inside or attached to a covered auto.
- Coverage limited to the maximum limit of $2,500 per loss, less a deductible of $250.
Personal Property coverage**
- Coverage includes loss to personal property owned by you while inside a covered auto.
- Coverage is limited to per loss maximum of$2,500 and a deductible of $250.
- Certain losses are not covered.
Miscellaneous Equipment coverage**
- Covers binders, tarps, tie-downs, chains, and other equipment used to secure cargo on trailers not owned by you.
- Limit: $500 per loss with a $100 deductible.
Mechanical Breakdown coverage – Towing
- Covers towing and/or roadside labor to a covered auto disabled due to mechanical breakdown.
- Limit: $5,000 for towing to any facility you choose.
- $500 less the deductible for any labor performed on a covered auto at the place of disablement.
- Deductible of $250.
Rental Reimbursement coverage
- Covers the cost of renting replacement tractors, trucks, and trailers when a covered breakdown occurs.
- Limits: $200 per day; $1,000 maximum.
Emergency Expenses coverage
- Covers emergency expenses related to a mechanical breakdown, including lodging, meals, vehicle rental, etc.
- Limits: $100 per day; $500 maximum.
The Mechanical Breakdown coverage is subject to a per loss deductible of $250.
**Coverage is excess over any other insurance coverage available for the same loss.This summary is intended for informational purposes only and does not replace or modify the definitions or information contained in any insurance policy or declaration page, which controls all coverage determinations. Terms and conditions may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.
Choice Coverage® Plus cost: $20 per power unit, per month