School zones are filled with hazards. Whether you are driving a commercial truck or company...
Step 1: Prepare
To get ready to apply, follow these guidelines;
- Have your resume updated and ready to upload. Acceptable formats include Word or Google document, PDF, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Allow yourself 5-10 minutes to complete the profile, including time to upload your resume.
- Research Great West to make sure our values are in line with yours.
- Verify that you meet the qualifications listed for the position.
Step 2: Apply
- Click on the “join talent community" button below. You will be prompted to create a profile. Keep your username and password as you will need these to check the status of your application or apply for other positions.
- Complete the required fields on the profile form.
- Upload your resume and a cover letter (cover letter optional).
- Submit your completed profile.
Step 3: Next Steps
- Your resume and profile will be reviewed by our talent acquisition team. You will be contacted by phone if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.
- The hiring process may include phone interviews, personal interviews, testing, reference checks, background screening, pre-employment drug testing, and pre-employment physical.